Day in day out we strive to establish ourselves in a manner where our competitors see us as the benchmark. No one beats us in the order fulfillment and third-party shipping solution industry. We take great pride in our dedicated team where everyone goes above and beyond to get the job not only done, but also done spectacularly. We couldn’t be where we are today without our team members.
Innovative approach and forward-thinking mentality enabled us to be in the forefront of the ecommerce evolution that we are experiencing today.
Our primary goal is to provide quality services at an affordable price, so all customers can benefit. Just because our services are affordable, doesn’t mean we are ‘cheap’ or lacking quality. Quite the contrary is true about us. The service we provide is in fact the best in the industry.
We have several plans to choose from, starter plans begin at very low monthly rates and additional services can be added as needed to truly customize your subscription. We can offer such great services at these low prices because we aggressively negotiate with our vendors and carriers to get the best rates possible and then we pass those savings on to our clients.
Our leaders use customer feedback to gauge our performance and identify areas that can use some improvement. The feedback we receive also helps us develop new products and services to better serve our clients.
Speaking of our team members, they share a special bond with Parqel. Parqel not only values the work they do, the insights they provide, and the dedication they display every day, but also invests in their professional growth and quality of life. We recognize the value of a satisfied employee and we work hard to retain and nurture them. Here are a few of the things we do for our team members:
- Provide and maintain a safe workplace free of stress and harassment in any form
- Adopt newer technologies that make their jobs easier and more efficient
- Work as a team to find solutions to complex internal problems and streamline processes so team members are not stretched thin tackling unnecessarily complicated tasks
- Solicit feedback and meaningfully use that feedback to improve internal processes
- Provide ongoing training and supportive coaching for all team members
- Implement and actively utilize the 5S Methodology. 5S is a workplace organization methodology developed in Japan
- Create and foster mutually respectful and cooperation-based relationships among customers, employees, and vendors
- Reward employees for their dedication and foster further professional growth to encourage retention of top talents