Our competitors look up to us as the gold standard. We lead our industry by example. While we cherish the position we are in, we also understand it’s a huge responsibility that entails higher expectations from clients and vendors. Our unique approach helps us meet and exceed these expectations while our competitors try their best to catch up to us.
Our customer satisfaction rate will prove how well we are doing as a business. We could sit back and relax knowing almost all our customers are satisfied but that’d be the easy way out! We strive to improve our processes even further, so we can reaffirm our strong footing in the logistics industry. We receive, analyze and act upon customer satisfaction surveys and reviews to reevaluate our processes periodically and adopt newer technology and methodologies to further improve customer experience.
Our symbiotic relationship with our customers means our success is directly tied to their success. The only way we can survive and thrive in this industry is by making sure that our customers are successful in their respective businesses and we are holding up our end of the bargain. Here’s what we do to ensure our customers are successful:
- Everything we do is evaluated against its impact on our customers, both positive and negative. If there is no overwhelming positive outcome, we abandon the plan and move on to design a new one.
- All new hires are rigorously vetted prior to being offered a position. New hires are put through a comprehensive application and interview process to ensure we are hiring the right candidate.
- We foster mutually beneficial relationships with our customers, vendors and staff.
- We try to remain as flexible as possible. We can adjust almost every subscription to make sure you get the most value out of your money.
- We gladly pass on all discounts we get from our vendors and carriers so our customers can enjoy the best rate possible.